Start Your Project Here
Phone: 011 - 43 01 5994

Frequently Asked Questions

Ans : You or your company needs to have a website to: improve corporate image, improve customer service, find new prospects, increase visibility, perform transactions, expand your market and meet customer expectations.

Ans : Here goes the initial inputs that you need to provide to any web designing company:
  Decide what you want on the web.
  Set your goals - What do you want to accomplish?
  Organize your ideas
  Decide what you want your website to look like.
  Email your ideas & thoughts to us and we will get back to you within 24 hours with our proposal.
  And last but not the least Webaholic is always there by your side to give valid and creative inputs.

Ans : Yes. We will do it by studying your requirements, attaining information about the key services you provide and then use our experienced expertise to create the final outcome.

Ans : Well, it depends on the type of the site. It also depends on how much pages you want to have. Thus it will completely depend on the man-hours taken and the specialization of your website.

Ans : The time limit of any web assignment is normally dictated by the client. If you have any time limit in mind we will attempt to assemble it for you. The main general delay in the making of a website is waiting for the content of the pages to be sent to us by the client.

Ans : We require 30% deposit of the contract value at the time of starting the project. When you'll approve design and complete coding the whole site then we'll show you the site from our server. After your approval you need to pay remaining 70% to enable us to transfer the whole site to your server.

Ans : Yes, you can utilize any web host which you want to. Once your website is complete, you'll have to supply us with your web hosting FTP login username as password (code word) so that we are able to upload your website for you.

Ans : We design both static as well as dynamic sites.

Ans : You can get support from us through e-mail, over telephone and also via live chat.

Ans : We maintain websites by adding new content to the site, add new pages, add or replace the images or by removing them from the site or anything that you want to be visible on your website.

Ans : We accept cash, check, demand draft and electronic bank transfer only.

Start Your Project Here

X
Attach Your Documnet (if available)